Angel's Of Destiny Index du Forum
Angel's Of Destiny
Serveur High rates 21M/21M/100%

Angel's Of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Tottenham target Ndombele is the perfect Dembele replacement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel's Of Destiny Index du Forum -> Angel's Of Destiny -> Guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham target Ndombele is the perfect Dembele replacement Répondre en citant

Cavani on Atleti rumours: My future is at PSG

sbobet online 24 Edinson Cavani has shot down rumours linking him to a departure from Paris Saint-Germain.  The Uruguayan star was on target again last night as PSG beat minnows Les Herbiers in the French Cup final (2-0), and wanted to re-emphasize his love for the Ligue 1 side in the post-match interviews. 

The former Palermo and Napoli man has been linked with a return to Italy, but also with a move to Atletico Madrid, recent reports even indicating that he was willing to shave his €12 million wages in order to join the Colchoneros. Yet the 31-year-old - who has scored a magnificent 40 goals in all competitions this season for the French champions - said that his future was with the club. sbobet online 24

“With time, a certain affection has developed between the fans and us, and it’s something very special for me,” he said. “I’m very happy about this, and of the possibility of staying here. “Is my future here? Of course.” The Uruguayan is the best-ever scorer in Paris Saint-Germain’s history, reaching 170 goals after yesterday’s win.   sbobet online 24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel's Of Destiny Index du Forum -> Angel's Of Destiny -> Guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation